I’m Hannah Deverell and I have worked within Finance teams since 2001, qualifying as a CIMA accountant in 2008. I have enjoyed a varied career with very different businesses, the overarching theme of which has been helping them boost their commercial acumen and implement systems and procedures to build and grow.
I have lived in Bath for 4 years and absolutely love the independent spirit and entrepreneurship the city nurtures. I am keen to be part of this, both in Bath and beyond, helping new businesses set up and existing firms expand and diversify making the most of their assets.
Whether it be assisting with setting business goals and targets and monitoring performance against these, implementing systems and procedures for more effective control, or training staff in Microsoft Excel to improve efficiency, I can offer contract Management Accounts support tailored to your business needs.
I am committed to getting to know your business so that we can work together to find the best solutions for you.
Key Career Achievements (so far!)
- Improved accuracy of budgets and forecasts due to collaboration with Partners/Directors.
- BusinessObjects implementation and development to aid value-adding decision making.
- Credit Control module implemented into an accounts system with improved debtor days.
- Person-days saved on key processes by automating them within systems.
- Reporting capabilities widened through managing modifications to systems to fit changing business needs.
- Producing training and procedure documentation for succession planning.
- Setting up the finance systems, policies and procedures for overseas subsidiaries.
- Successful management and completion of a project to implement CODA Dream as a new accounts system.
- Preparing many successful commercial tenders for overseas and domestic projects.
Read more detail on my LinkedIn profile